Looking for something fun to do during holiday parties this year? Something that encourages all generations to engage with one another and decreases screen time? Time Travel Day, December 8 is the perfect opportunity for families to explore the idea of time travel. Encourage grandkids to draw pictures to help illustrate their ideas.
Here are some conversation starters:
- What past, present, or future moments would you choose to revisit or explore for the very first time?
- If you had the chance to share a significant moment from your past with a younger family member or experience a future event with a grandchild, what would it be and why?
- If you could step back in time or leap into the future, what moments and eras would you choose to visit? How would you embrace this extraordinary opportunity?
- If you could travel to any moment in history or visit a future yet to unfold, where would you go and what would you do?
- How do you think such a journey might influence the course of history or your own life?